Are you looking for a career change? Looking for something more satisfying?
At Strassburger Tile Perfection, we believe in building a team of hard-working, positive and self-starting leaders to make our company a success. We’ve been in the tile and grout restoration business since 1993, offering a variety of tile and grout services, natural stone cleaning, natural stone repair for residential and commercial customers and commercial cleaning services in Southern Ontario.
Visit www.strassburgertileperfection.ca to view a range of our services.
We are looking for Stone Restoration Technicians who have a great attitude, ability to learn and a willingness to do whatever is needed to get the job done. We are in a niche market and we are busy all year round (not a seasonal company)! We have a great team and are looking for people with the skills to join our growing team of experienced professionals which is based out of our office in Kitchener, Ontario. Wages start at $41,000 per year with benefits.
The ideal candidate has experience in the masonry or tile setting industry and is interested in learning more about restoration of tile and grout floors, walls, ceilings, and shower stalls. As a Stone Restoration Technician this is a unique opportunity for you to gain experience and to expand your knowledge and skillset. Throughout the shift there is a combination of standing, walking and kneeling.
The day shift technicians will work with a crew or independently providing services to our residential and commercial clients at their homes and businesses.
The night shift technicians will work with a crew on mobile basis providing commercial services to clients at their businesses. The job consists of primarily overnight work from Monday to Thursday, but may include the occasional Friday or Sunday shift.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Experience in the custodial industry is a plus, but not required
- High school education (minimum)
- Must be punctual, reliable and have a flexible work schedule
- Execute timely completion of assigned work tasks and take pride in your work
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to engage clients and resolve client concerns in a friendly and professional manner
- Excellent time management skills, attention to detail and the capacity to prioritize by assessing situations to determine urgency
- A driver’s license in good standing
- You’re a self-motivated individual with a positive attitude
- You have a Get ‘Er Done attitude, never satisfied until the job is done – and done right
- You’re well organized and able to work well individually and as part of a team
- You’re comfortable in high-pressure situations – this is not a cake walk
- You’re a leader who is willing to strive to be your best
- If this sounds like you – we can’t wait to hear from you!
Before applying, the candidate should know that:
- All tools and equipment are supplied
- All training is provided once hired
- Safety training is provided on-site
- Clothing and boots are provided
The job is based out of our Kitchener shop, but includes paid travel to and from the job site from our shop.
We thank all the candidates that apply. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply, go to www.strassburgertileperfection.ca/careers/ to fill out an application form and to submit your resume.